What does Membership give you?
Membership costs just £15 a year and benefits include:
- Belong to a growing worldwide community of active, inspiring women!
- Participation in all events, including meetups, ride-outs and rallies
- Newsletter once a month
- Affiliate membership of the BMF
- Discounts across a wide range of products and services
- Friendly and welcoming contacts in the UK and Worldwide
- A welcome pack of badges, pins and stickers
If you have any queries about membership please contact the membership secretary
Membership fees and how to join
If you are struggling to download or fill in the membership form (we haven’t tested it will all browsers or word processors), don’t worry, just send firstname.lastname@example.org an email saying you would like to join.
You can pay online (by PayPal, below), by cheque, or by BACS. Contact the membership secretary for details.
Annual fees (new members and renewals):
- UK and Overseas Members with PDF Newsletter £15 GBP
- Junior UK Membership (under 16) with PDF Newsletter : £7 GBP
Online payment using Paypal:
Don’t forget to send the Membership Form when you pay (New members only)
Members will be reminded in the Newsletter in the month that their renewal is due.
If your details have changed, please inform the membership secretary.
You can renew online using PayPal using the same buttons for new membership – the fees are the same.
1. Can I join even if I don’t have a bike or have not passed my test?
Absolutely you can. At times anyone can be bikeless, for a host of reasons. And if you have not yet got started, this is a great place to start. If you are coming back to biking after years of absence, there are plenty of members ready to encourage you.
2. Can I bring my male partner, kids, dogs etc along to the events?
Depending on the event (AGM is for members only for example), most events are open to families. And if you are on your own, you will be sure of a warm welcome.
3. I want to go adventuring… where do I start?
Come and join us and pick our brains. Someone will have the answer to your question, whatever it is:. Someone has probably been there. And if not, the best resource in the world is www.horizonsunlimited.com
And if you are nervous about getting your bike on a cross-Channel ferry for the first time, don’t be. Most of us have been in your shoes at one time and remember what it was like and how scared we were.
4. This is a really stupid question…… but….
No it’s not! We probably wondered the same thing ourselves once upon a time.