What does Membership give you?
Membership costs just £12 a year and benefits include:
- Belonging to a huge, and still growing, worldwide community of women connected by motorcycling!
- A warm welcome to all WIMA events (UK & International!), including meet-ups, ride-outs and rallies
- A WIMA GB Newsletter once a month, as well as international newsletter from WIMA World
- Affiliate membership of the British Motorcyclists Federation (BMF), as well as discounted individual BMF membership
- Discounts across a wide range of products and services, including bike insurance, MotoGirl, Altberg, Ladybiker UK
- A welcome pack, including your membership card
If you have any queries about membership please drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership fees and how to join
Joining is easy, just head over to our WIMA GB page on Join It and get yourself signed up!
Annual fees (new members and renewals):
- UK Full Membership: £12 GBP
- Junior UK Membership (under 16): £6 GBP
Should you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch. This includes, should you, for any reason, have difficulty filling in the form online and need assistance completing it, or need to join by alternative means.
We will be happy to help in any way we can, just drop a line to email@example.com
Members will be reminded in the Newsletter in the month that their renewal is due, and they will also receive an automated email renewal reminder from us via Join It (our membership software).
Should your details change at any time and need updating, or you wish to set your membership to auto-renew you can either do this yourself by logging into your Profile, or contact the Membership Secretary.
- Can I join even if I don’t have a bike or have not passed my test?
Absolutely you can. At times anyone can be bikeless, for a host of reasons. And if you have not yet got started, this is a great place to start. If you are coming back to biking after years of absence, there are plenty of members ready to encourage you.
- Can I bring my male partner, kids, dogs etc along to the events?Depending on the event (AGM is for members only for example), most events are open to families. And if you are on your own, you will be sure of a warm welcome.
- I want to go adventuring… where do I start?
Come and join us and pick our brains. Someone will have the answer to your question, whatever it is:. Someone has probably been there. And if not, the best resource in the world is www.horizonsunlimited.com
And if you are nervous about getting your bike on a cross-Channel ferry for the first time, don’t be. Most of us have been in your shoes at one time and remember what it was like and how scared we were.
- This is a really stupid question…… but….
No it’s not! We probably wondered the same thing ourselves once upon a time.